ZAparents review of InnerMagic game
Reviewed by Christine Young, mom to 2 gorgeous, growing boys and the principal of Rainbow Babies & Kids Nursery School in Bryanston.
“This fantasy game based on magic lands touches each of the developmental pillars – Language, Gross Motor, Cognitive and Emotional. A great tool for any parent or teacher to help develop happy, confident kids that are not afraid to express themselves.
- Broadens emotional vocabulary of children
- Stimulates conversations of feelings through well executed cue cards
- Develops positive self esteem through drama
- Builds on life skills by encouraging conversations around coping e.g. bullying, sibling issues
- Demonstrates relaxation techniques
- Spiritual growth in self reflection
I found it totally amazing that the 4 and 5 year olds were completely engaged after 45 minutes of playing and wanted to continue playing when I suggested it was time to move onto another activity.
One very special moment was when a child drew a challenge to recite a poem and was too shy. His friends asked if they could say it with him so that he could earn the token for completing the challenge.”
Click here to read more